THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

dear blogger..
today i woke up early around 7 a.m
thanks to faiz who wake me up.
hehe.
today no program.
just stay at home, on9, handle the kids..
we had cantonese mee this morning.
yummy! i ate a lot. huhu! no diet once i come here.
eat! eat! eat!

tomorrow i got plan.
cuz i don't wanna stay at home. wanna go out.
i want to go to flea market at Amcorp Mall.
i love to go there.
1st time i went there, i was excited.
then, after that mybe i will spend my time at mph bookstore.
to complete my reading. never feel boring at there.
but i wonder why some peoples feel bored..
plan! plan! my plan all in vain.
know wht?
my brother did called me, he asked for help.
then, i got text..
he asked me to go to KL.
how can i said no?
he's my abg. my biggest comfort.
whenever i facing any problems, i will turn to him.
so, i said yes even my heart and soul said NO!!!!!

0 comments: